Rehabilitation Engineering Research Center (RERC) on Technologies to Support Aging-in-Place for People with Long-Term Disabilities
Dr. Koon will serve as a team member on the R1 Needs Assessment Project and as a consultant on the D4 R2 projects. These efforts include project developments, data collection, and analysis for the cross-site studies. Specific activities for each project are detailed below.
Primary Responsibilities for R1
- Aim 2. Minimum Battery: contribute to the final measurement selection and pilot testing; support broader recruitment of Minimum Battery.
- Aim 3A. ACCESS Archival Analysis: Assist with the archival analysis grant procedures: reviewing proposals, managing the survey data and providing the grantee with the appropriate data requested, including any amendments.
- Aim 3B. ACCESS 2.0. Serve as the lead for the multiple sclerosis (MS) participant group. Conduct Subject Matter Expert interviews and data analysis; contribute to updating the ACCESS protocol and materials; oversee recruitment, data collection, and analysis for the MS participants.
- Contribute to the development of conference presentations and journal articles from the data related to the overall R1 project
- Consult on the progression of the development project (D4), and the planning and implementation of the research efforts (R2) as needed.