Finance and Planning
We provide overall financial leadership in the management of state, research, endowment, and fee for service resources.
Our services include:
- Planning, implementing, managing, and maintaining a post-award grant support system. Reviewing and processing all transactions on each project and auditing to ensure that each payment is allocable and reasonable to the project and meets compliance with the sponsoring agency, university, and research office requirements.
- Serving as liaison between the university, SSC, management, and others when necessary. Providing financial information for periodic and final progress reports as needed to Office of Research and the Life Span Institute project development team.
- Monitoring salary and fringe benefits
- Appointing and monitoring cost share to ensure obligations are met and in compliance with granting agency.
- Preparing and submitting appointment forms, funding changes, adding cost-share, and terminations by pay period deadlines.